- Gettysburg in My Hometown: Lieut. Col. Taylor, 20th Indiana Infantry
- The Enduring Might of Melody and Verse: Songs of Victory!
- The Enduring Might of Melody and Verse: Instrumental Pieces
- The Enduring Might of Melody and Verse- Sentimental Songs of Gettysburg
- “The Home of a Rebel Sharpshooter” Revisited, Part III
Category Archives: John F. Reynolds
Four years after his letter to Samuel Bates about Reynolds’ death, in 1880, Joseph Rosengarten gave the keynote address for the presentation of the Ole Balling (a Dutch artist) portrait of General Reynolds to the Historical Society of Pennsylvania. … Continue reading
Before we begin to examine the sources that document Reynolds death and explore what they reveal to us about who might have shot him, it will help those readers unfamiliar with this incident to briefly review the events leading … Continue reading