- Gettysburg in My Hometown: Lieut. Col. Taylor, 20th Indiana Infantry
- The Enduring Might of Melody and Verse: Songs of Victory!
- The Enduring Might of Melody and Verse: Instrumental Pieces
- The Enduring Might of Melody and Verse- Sentimental Songs of Gettysburg
- “The Home of a Rebel Sharpshooter” Revisited, Part III
Tag Archives: 20th Maine Trail
Gettysburg National Military Park received special funding to address serious visitor safety concerns along Taneytown Road (State Route 134) within a core area of the battlefield. More and more visitors are following walking trails and historic Hancock Avenue from the … Continue reading