- Woodrow Wilson and Civil War Memory
- “Digging through old papers and such.” A Summer of Research at Gettysburg.
- Gettysburg Artist in Residence to be at David Wills House Friday, July 7, 5-8 p.m.
- Taking care of Gettysburg National Military Park with Jeff Miller and Dave Fawley
- Park Watch with Rebecca Makdad and Sharon Krikorian
Monthly Archives: November 2012
When infantry of Pickett’s division began to pour over the stone wall at the Angle during the climatic moments of Pickett’s Charge, the three right companies of the 69th Pennsylvania, whose right flank was threatened by the Confederate movement, … Continue reading
The following is a freshly updated list of special events and programs at Gettysburg National Military Park and Eisenhower National Historic Site. This includes many commemorative programs and events for the 150th anniversary of the battle of Gettysburg and President Lincoln’s … Continue reading
How were men taken prisoner during the battle? How did the armies process the POW’s they captured and move them from the battlefield to prisons in the North and South? And what was the experience of those captured in … Continue reading
Occasionally park employees are called away on special assignments, or “details,” to other national parks to lend assistance for special events, disaster recovery or other projects. I just spent ten days at the Statue of Liberty National Monument helping with … Continue reading