- Woodrow Wilson and Civil War Memory
- “Digging through old papers and such.” A Summer of Research at Gettysburg.
- Gettysburg Artist in Residence to be at David Wills House Friday, July 7, 5-8 p.m.
- Taking care of Gettysburg National Military Park with Jeff Miller and Dave Fawley
- Park Watch with Rebecca Makdad and Sharon Krikorian
Monthly Archives: December 2012
On the afternoon of July 1, Confederate general Robert E. Rodes, commanding a division in Lt. General Richard Ewell’s Second Corps, ordered the North Carolina brigade of Brigadier General Alfred Iverson to assault what Rodes believed was the enemy’s … Continue reading
As we cross over into another winter here at Gettysburg National Military Park, it’s a good time to remember that a winter’s stomp on the fields offers a terrific opportunity to study topography as well as a time for quiet … Continue reading
Are you interested in the future of Civil War history? Would you like to hike Pickett’s Charge field, explore civilian stories in downtown Gettysburg, or discuss memory of the war? Are you intrigued by the relationship between historians and … Continue reading