- Woodrow Wilson and Civil War Memory
- “Digging through old papers and such.” A Summer of Research at Gettysburg.
- Gettysburg Artist in Residence to be at David Wills House Friday, July 7, 5-8 p.m.
- Taking care of Gettysburg National Military Park with Jeff Miller and Dave Fawley
- Park Watch with Rebecca Makdad and Sharon Krikorian
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Beginning March 1st, young visitors to Gettysburg National Military Park can earn a special 150th anniversary Junior Ranger patch by completing activities in the Junior Ranger activity book. This is an opportunity for our young visitors to have fun while … Continue reading
Several years ago, my friend and fellow NPS ranger, Bill Halainen, along with a hiking friend, recreated the epic march of the Union 6th Corps to the Gettysburg battlefield on July 2. I asked Bill if he would contribute … Continue reading
Gettysburg National Military Park received special funding to address serious visitor safety concerns along Taneytown Road (State Route 134) within a core area of the battlefield. More and more visitors are following walking trails and historic Hancock Avenue from the … Continue reading