- The Florida Monument at Gettysburg: The Complicated Legacies of the Civil War
- Interning at Gettysburg: A Summer on the Battlefield
- Woodrow Wilson and Civil War Memory
- “Digging through old papers and such.” A Summer of Research at Gettysburg.
- Gettysburg Artist in Residence to be at David Wills House Friday, July 7, 5-8 p.m.
Category Archives: 20th North Carolina
On the afternoon of July 1, Confederate general Robert E. Rodes, commanding a division in Lt. General Richard Ewell’s Second Corps, ordered the North Carolina brigade of Brigadier General Alfred Iverson to assault what Rodes believed was the enemy’s … Continue reading