- Improving Water Quality on the Gettysburg Battlefield
- “The enemy were on the gun and limber…” Gunner John Norwood’s narrow escape at Gettysburg.
- Announcing the Great Task Youth Leadership Experience!
- The Curious Story of a Long Lost Valentine’s Day Poem
- Standing Where They Stood – Looking Through Windows in Time
Category Archives: 19th Indiana Infantry
There is a tendency at Gettysburg National Military Park when we finish a major project or complete a special event to immediately begin to think about and plan for the next project or event that is on the horizon. … Continue reading
On July 1 John Heiser, a fellow GNMP historian, and I, gave a three hour walking tour of the Emmanuel Harman (also spelled Harmon) farm. This past spring 95 acres of the old Harman farm – but more recently the … Continue reading