- The Other Gettysburg Addresses: Presidential Orations at Gettysburg Part II
- The Other Gettysburg Addresses – Presidential Orations at Gettysburg
- Birthday Events at Gettysburg National Military Park and Eisenhower National Historic Site
- “I never saw men more resolved upon an accomplishment.” Lt. Colonel Franklin Gaillard Writes Home, Part 2.
- “We can whip three or four (of them) to one.” Lt. Colonel Franklin Gaillard Writes Home, Part 1.
Category Archives: 3rd Army Corps
The stories of Gettysburg’s soldiers and civilians are individually unique and compelling. Their lives after the battle can yield surprising conundrums. The brothers Frederick and Adolph Cavada present an unexpected connection between the Battle of Gettysburg and a war … Continue reading