- Improving Water Quality on the Gettysburg Battlefield
- “The enemy were on the gun and limber…” Gunner John Norwood’s narrow escape at Gettysburg.
- Announcing the Great Task Youth Leadership Experience!
- The Curious Story of a Long Lost Valentine’s Day Poem
- Standing Where They Stood – Looking Through Windows in Time
Category Archives: 6th Army Corps
Several years ago, my friend and fellow NPS ranger, Bill Halainen, along with a hiking friend, recreated the epic march of the Union 6th Corps to the Gettysburg battlefield on July 2. I asked Bill if he would contribute … Continue reading