- Down Memory Lane at Gettysburg
- The Other Gettysburg Addresses: Presidential Orations at Gettysburg Part II
- The Other Gettysburg Addresses – Presidential Orations at Gettysburg
- Birthday Events at Gettysburg National Military Park and Eisenhower National Historic Site
- “I never saw men more resolved upon an accomplishment.” Lt. Colonel Franklin Gaillard Writes Home, Part 2.
Category Archives: Gettysburg Borough
Since 2009, legislation has been pending in Congress to expand the boundary of Gettysburg National Military Park to include Gettysburg’s historic Lincoln Train Station. This would allow the National Park Service to preserve the site and improve our interpretation of … Continue reading
By the early 1860s, Gettysburg was a town on the move. With a thriving wagon and carriage industry, a rich agricultural bounty, and multiple institutions of higher education, the town of 2,400 citizens was productive, cultured, and embracing the potentials … Continue reading