- Woodrow Wilson and Civil War Memory
- “Digging through old papers and such.” A Summer of Research at Gettysburg.
- Gettysburg Artist in Residence to be at David Wills House Friday, July 7, 5-8 p.m.
- Taking care of Gettysburg National Military Park with Jeff Miller and Dave Fawley
- Park Watch with Rebecca Makdad and Sharon Krikorian
Category Archives: Medal of Honor at Gettysburg
For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of one’s life above and beyond the call of duty. – Medal of Honor Citation The new Spotlight Exhibit in the lobby of the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center is … Continue reading
Last Saturday we offered a series of walks on the park examining the Medal of Honor on each of the three days during the Battle of Gettysburg to coincide with the Congressional Medal of Honor Society Convention which was … Continue reading
Among the tens of thousands of artifacts in the museum collection at Gettysburg National Military Park that document the experiences of the Civil War soldier are four of exceptional value and importance. Nowhere near the size of a shot-torn battle … Continue reading