- Woodrow Wilson and Civil War Memory
- “Digging through old papers and such.” A Summer of Research at Gettysburg.
- Gettysburg Artist in Residence to be at David Wills House Friday, July 7, 5-8 p.m.
- Taking care of Gettysburg National Military Park with Jeff Miller and Dave Fawley
- Park Watch with Rebecca Makdad and Sharon Krikorian
Category Archives: Working at the Park
The park has been fortunate to have a friend in Dr. Carol Reardon, who recently retired from her position in the Department of History at Penn State. With her guidance and the assistance others, the Division of Interpretation has sponsored … Continue reading
When you think of Gettysburg National Military Park, you’re likely envisioning fields upon which soldiers fought and died, the fences that surrounded the farms they traversed, and the farmhouses and barns that became field hospitals. These tangible reminders help tell … Continue reading
As the Archival Research Intern at Gettysburg National Military Park during the summer of 2015, I have had the unique opportunity to conduct research at the National Archives, the Army Heritage and Education Center, Maryland Historical Society, and the Union … Continue reading