- The Florida Monument at Gettysburg: The Complicated Legacies of the Civil War
- Interning at Gettysburg: A Summer on the Battlefield
- Woodrow Wilson and Civil War Memory
- “Digging through old papers and such.” A Summer of Research at Gettysburg.
- Gettysburg Artist in Residence to be at David Wills House Friday, July 7, 5-8 p.m.
Tag Archives: 20th Maine Trail
Gettysburg National Military Park received special funding to address serious visitor safety concerns along Taneytown Road (State Route 134) within a core area of the battlefield. More and more visitors are following walking trails and historic Hancock Avenue from the … Continue reading