- Gettysburg Artist in Residence to be at David Wills House Friday, July 7, 5-8 p.m.
- Taking care of Gettysburg National Military Park with Jeff Miller and Dave Fawley
- Park Watch with Rebecca Makdad and Sharon Krikorian
- 154th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg – Schedule of Events
- Operational Update – Spring 2017
Tag Archives: 20th Maine Trail
Gettysburg National Military Park received special funding to address serious visitor safety concerns along Taneytown Road (State Route 134) within a core area of the battlefield. More and more visitors are following walking trails and historic Hancock Avenue from the … Continue reading