- Improving Water Quality on the Gettysburg Battlefield
- “The enemy were on the gun and limber…” Gunner John Norwood’s narrow escape at Gettysburg.
- Announcing the Great Task Youth Leadership Experience!
- The Curious Story of a Long Lost Valentine’s Day Poem
- Standing Where They Stood – Looking Through Windows in Time
Tag Archives: cemetery ridge
Since 2000, Gettysburg National Military Park has undertaken numerous and significant projects to rehabilitate the battlefield to its 1863 appearance. Projects have included removal of non-historic trees, planting of wooded areas that no longer had trees, health cuts to improve … Continue reading
This week we’ll look at another of Gettysburg National Military Park’s 2014 goals, the rehabilitation of North Cemetery Ridge Since 2009 the park and the Gettysburg Foundation have been implementing phases of this project to return key portions of the … Continue reading