- Improving Water Quality on the Gettysburg Battlefield
- “The enemy were on the gun and limber…” Gunner John Norwood’s narrow escape at Gettysburg.
- Announcing the Great Task Youth Leadership Experience!
- The Curious Story of a Long Lost Valentine’s Day Poem
- Standing Where They Stood – Looking Through Windows in Time
Tag Archives: Confederate belt plate
The National Park Service Harpers Ferry Center conservation labs have started the conservation of artifacts for rotation into the exhibits at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center. Over 150 artifacts ranging from signal flags to feedbags are … Continue reading