- Improving Water Quality on the Gettysburg Battlefield
- “The enemy were on the gun and limber…” Gunner John Norwood’s narrow escape at Gettysburg.
- Announcing the Great Task Youth Leadership Experience!
- The Curious Story of a Long Lost Valentine’s Day Poem
- Standing Where They Stood – Looking Through Windows in Time
Tag Archives: Gettysburg Cyclorama Building
Even before the battle spread to North Cemetery Ridge on July 2 its importance was recognized by the high command of the Union army. On July 1, the adjoining Cemetery Hill had been occupied by a reserve force as key … Continue reading